For Sellers: Seller’s Checklist
1. Get your house ready to sell. There are many steps you can take to prepare your home. If you are interested in hiring an accredited “home stager,” we will provide recommendations and advice on the selection process. In addition, we recommend that you get a home inspection to ensure that there are no surprises and that your home is in top selling condition. See Home Inspections For Sellers.
2. Select a Realtor® to guide you through the process. As a seller, it is important to be represented. See the advantages of Seller Representation.
3. Set the price. We’re familiar with the market and current conditions, and we can prepare a comparable market analysis (CMA) to assist you in determining the appropriate, competitive price.
4. Market your home. Your home will be placed in the local MLS, and we’ll arrange showings and Open Houses. In addition, your property will be featured on OWL55.com, where it will receive exposure to serious buyers interested in homes in Active Adult Communities.
5. Sell It. When offers are received, we’ll assist you in evaluating them, offer advice and counsel, and negotiate on your behalf. We’ll work closely with your lender, inspectors, and other service professionals as required.
6. Get to closing. We’ll prepare you for the closing by going over with you the sales agreement, closing documents, and steps of the transaction. We will be present with you at settlement to manage the process and protect your interests.
7. Move. Congratulations on selling your home. Ask us for recommendations on movers and other home services professionals.
Check Seller Info & Tips for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact me via the email address or telephone numbers listed below . Or use the QandA Forum to submit questions and review previous answers.